Getting Sober is a HUGE Accomplishment!
One of the biggest things I have learned through getting sober is that you must give it away to keep it. I had been trying to figure out a way to give back to those in recovery since a health coach retreat last fall. About a month ago during my meditation it hit me… I was thinking about people in the industry who I would like to model and I realized that their one on one coaching services are pricey, like really pricey. I thought about when I needed help the most and about how there was no way I could have swung their fees, much less any profession guidance at all. It was that moment I decided that I wanted to give away my “top shelf” service, the Total Life Tune-Up, absolutely free to those who could really utilize it.
That is where the scholarship program was born.
This is for those who are:
- In early substance abuse recovery (Under 1 year)
- Serious about making healthier lifestyle changes
- Committed to creating a life you can be excited about
- Wanting to learn how how to eat healthier
- Desiring to deepen your spirituality
- Needing direction with physical fitness
- Willing to make time to invest in your health