Did you leave your mojo in the weekend? Does the thought of running to the gas station and grabbing every sugar-laden, caffeine-loaded drink and shooter you can find sound like it may be the only option to make it through the day?
Before you go and trash your body for temporary relief from your drowsiness and inability to focus, let’s talk about natural ways to boost your energy. It’s Monday and I am just now taking my own advice and diffusing one of these blends now, so we’ll keep this short and sweet.
- Wild Orange and Peppermint – Put 2 drops of each into an oil diffuser or onto your pulse points with 2 drops each mixed with 2-4 drops of a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
- Lavender, Tangerine, Lemon, Melissa, Ylang-Ylang, and Sandalwood – Put a drop of each into a diffuser or combine a drop of each with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
- Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Basil – Put 3 drops eucalyptus, 1 drop peppermint, and 2 drops basil into a diffuser or combine the 3:1:2 blend with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
OR if you prefer your mojo delivered to you as a pre-blended mixture:
- Balance Oil Blend – Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It gives you natural energy while relieving the nasty Monday stress and anxiety. Hence the name “Balance”!
- Elevation Oil Blend – Yes, it will lift you up! Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It will revitalize, invigorate, and get you primed for the week ahead!
- Mito2Max – OK, it’s not delivered in oil form, BUT it is a formula of standardized plant extracts and metabolic cofactors of cellular energy. Natural way to be more efficient on the cellular level, leading to more energy on a noticeable level.
Anyone can order wholesale, just contact me to find out how!
A friend once told me that it was suggested to her that if she wanted to find a partner, to make room in her life for her ideal man. I really liked the idea of that. The idea of preparing for something great to enter our lives. It is the law of attraction at...
From time to time it hits me that I've traveled the country for two years speaking about holistic health, stress management, essential oils, and business, have two meditation podcasts - I which has consistently been in the top 100 in iTunes Alternative Health,...
When I first got sober, I didn't have a whole lot going on other than learning how to live again. I had been too flaky and too selfish to have any real commitments outside of my obligations. But as I started to restructure my life and add pieces in bit by bit,...