Did you leave your mojo in the weekend? Does the thought of running to the gas station and grabbing every sugar-laden, caffeine-loaded drink and shooter you can find sound like it may be the only option to make it through the day?
Before you go and trash your body for temporary relief from your drowsiness and inability to focus, let’s talk about natural ways to boost your energy. It’s Monday and I am just now taking my own advice and diffusing one of these blends now, so we’ll keep this short and sweet.
- Wild Orange and Peppermint – Put 2 drops of each into an oil diffuser or onto your pulse points with 2 drops each mixed with 2-4 drops of a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
- Lavender, Tangerine, Lemon, Melissa, Ylang-Ylang, and Sandalwood – Put a drop of each into a diffuser or combine a drop of each with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
- Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Basil – Put 3 drops eucalyptus, 1 drop peppermint, and 2 drops basil into a diffuser or combine the 3:1:2 blend with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
OR if you prefer your mojo delivered to you as a pre-blended mixture:
- Balance Oil Blend – Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It gives you natural energy while relieving the nasty Monday stress and anxiety. Hence the name “Balance”!
- Elevation Oil Blend – Yes, it will lift you up! Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It will revitalize, invigorate, and get you primed for the week ahead!
- Mito2Max – OK, it’s not delivered in oil form, BUT it is a formula of standardized plant extracts and metabolic cofactors of cellular energy. Natural way to be more efficient on the cellular level, leading to more energy on a noticeable level.
Anyone can order wholesale, just contact me to find out how!
Anxiety. If you've ever lived with it, you know how crippling it can be. If you've ever lived with it without knowing that it was anxiety... you may have found yourself wondering if you were losing your mind. Questioning if there was something wrong with you,...read more
Detox... it's almost a dirty word these days. Detoxification is more than just a fad, it's completely valid. If something is toxic, it's harmful... so it makes perfect sense that you'd want to make sure to remove anything harmful you may be subjected to, whether...read more
You may have noticed that over the past few weeks I haven't been online much. There is good reason for it! I have been out living. I mean, going out on adventure after adventure, thrive, making up for lost time, filling my soul at the deepest level type of living. A...read more