Did you leave your mojo in the weekend? Does the thought of running to the gas station and grabbing every sugar-laden, caffeine-loaded drink and shooter you can find sound like it may be the only option to make it through the day?
Before you go and trash your body for temporary relief from your drowsiness and inability to focus, let’s talk about natural ways to boost your energy. It’s Monday and I am just now taking my own advice and diffusing one of these blends now, so we’ll keep this short and sweet.
- Wild Orange and Peppermint – Put 2 drops of each into an oil diffuser or onto your pulse points with 2 drops each mixed with 2-4 drops of a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
- Lavender, Tangerine, Lemon, Melissa, Ylang-Ylang, and Sandalwood – Put a drop of each into a diffuser or combine a drop of each with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
- Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Basil – Put 3 drops eucalyptus, 1 drop peppermint, and 2 drops basil into a diffuser or combine the 3:1:2 blend with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
OR if you prefer your mojo delivered to you as a pre-blended mixture:
- Balance Oil Blend – Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It gives you natural energy while relieving the nasty Monday stress and anxiety. Hence the name “Balance”!
- Elevation Oil Blend – Yes, it will lift you up! Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It will revitalize, invigorate, and get you primed for the week ahead!
- Mito2Max – OK, it’s not delivered in oil form, BUT it is a formula of standardized plant extracts and metabolic cofactors of cellular energy. Natural way to be more efficient on the cellular level, leading to more energy on a noticeable level.
Anyone can order wholesale, just contact me to find out how!
Recently, I've been feeling stuck in a repetitive cycle, similar to a hamster running on a wheel without making any progress. It takes constant surrender, connecting with something larger than myself, turning off my head, and moving my feet to make any real...
It's no secret that meditation is touted to be a powerful way to reduce stress and provide a multitude of various wellness benefit from lowering blood pressure, increasing productivity, and even helping with weight loss. Science is discovering more and more...
When you start to get stressed out does it ever seem like life starts to come at you from all directions? If you are nodding your head "yes", you're not alone. It can seem like the minute something stressful heads our way, we seem to attract more and more of...