Did you leave your mojo in the weekend? Does the thought of running to the gas station and grabbing every sugar-laden, caffeine-loaded drink and shooter you can find sound like it may be the only option to make it through the day?
Before you go and trash your body for temporary relief from your drowsiness and inability to focus, let’s talk about natural ways to boost your energy. It’s Monday and I am just now taking my own advice and diffusing one of these blends now, so we’ll keep this short and sweet.
- Wild Orange and Peppermint – Put 2 drops of each into an oil diffuser or onto your pulse points with 2 drops each mixed with 2-4 drops of a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
- Lavender, Tangerine, Lemon, Melissa, Ylang-Ylang, and Sandalwood – Put a drop of each into a diffuser or combine a drop of each with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
- Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Basil – Put 3 drops eucalyptus, 1 drop peppermint, and 2 drops basil into a diffuser or combine the 3:1:2 blend with 3-6 drops carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
OR if you prefer your mojo delivered to you as a pre-blended mixture:
- Balance Oil Blend – Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It gives you natural energy while relieving the nasty Monday stress and anxiety. Hence the name “Balance”!
- Elevation Oil Blend – Yes, it will lift you up! Apply a couple drops neat to the skin or diffuse. It will revitalize, invigorate, and get you primed for the week ahead!
- Mito2Max – OK, it’s not delivered in oil form, BUT it is a formula of standardized plant extracts and metabolic cofactors of cellular energy. Natural way to be more efficient on the cellular level, leading to more energy on a noticeable level.
Anyone can order wholesale, just contact me to find out how!
When you start to get stressed out does it ever seem like life starts to come at you from all directions? If you are nodding your head "yes", you're not alone. It can seem like the minute something stressful heads our way, we seem to attract more and more of...
I was in my late 20's when I learned that when we're able to effectively love ourselves, stress just about vanishes. Think about it. If you've got a healthy, loving relationship with yourself, you hold boundaries around your time, you don't let the world weigh...
One certainty in life is that time is limited. While no one's sure exactly how many years they'll be given to finish doing what they want to do, everything's equal for each day you are given. Everyone has the same 86,400 seconds in a day to dream, determine...